Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Excited post!

I was driving home today in evening rush hour and I happened to notice my arms on the steering wheel.... there's the teensiest bit of definition! It made me so happy and excited and all motivated - I seriously wanted to be home so I could try some push ups. It's the little things I guess!

I haven't weighed myself in about a month - because I am trying to make sure that I don't get discouraged by the number, which has happened in the past. I am planning on waiting to step on the scale when I am truly excited and confident about some other aspect of my body or physical achievement so that no matter what the scale says I'll be ok. That time may be coming up soon if my arm excitement is anything to go by!

Update on the 5k - looks like I've convinced a total of 3 people to run it with me, so I'll have a little team on the 19th! This race is sounding more and more fun :)

I stopped by the grocery store on my way home and bought a few treats for after I run this week - 2 cliff bars (white chocolate macademia nut sooo good and chocolate brownie to try) and a single serving of coconut water (on sale, kind of an exotic post-run hydration thing?).

Woohoo! Baby muscles!


No comments:

Post a Comment