Saturday, February 23, 2013

11:08/Protein pancake experiment

Couple of things:

1) Ran my fastest mile yet: 11:08. I'm so excited - 3 months ago I could barely run for a minute.

2) Huge exam coming up next week. I hope I can still get to the gym every day...

3) BUT so far I have not gone crazy on the diet. In fact, I had a really good eating day today, which considering that I was out studying all day, is super impressive. Wish I had taken a picture of my salad at lunch (It was from a salad place kind of like Chop't). I also tried my hand at a protein pancake, a recipe I have seen in a few places. I tried this recipe from Sarahfit.com. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped - but since I changed things willy-nilly to accommodate ingredients I had on hand I'm not surprised. I'm definitely making a blueberry variant tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment