Sunday, February 10, 2013

Where have I been?

It's been a long time since I set this blog up... clearly I wasn't sticking to my blogging plan. I think I'm just going to start writing again without too much preamble and fill in the blanks as I go on.

Since my last post (and really the last time I cared about fitness) I graduated college, traveled around China, started grad school, got a personal trainer and lost a lot of weight, gained it all back and some, lived on the east coast, moved back home (and kept moving - 3 apartments in less than 2 years), and ended and started a serious relationship.

It doesn't sound like my life when I write it like that!

But it kinda makes sense that my initial enthusiasm for starting a healthy life might have fallen to the wayside. I'm here to get that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment